Monday, March 31, 2008


Alrighty - here we are again. Sorry to dwell on this, but you can really see how great my eye for a picture is. I'm lost for words but sometimes I settle with "exemplary" and that seems to fit quite well.

This shot was taken during the day, mid afternoon on Ema's Birthday.

I feel it perfectly captures the personalities of my subjects; Ema is drinking a Diet Coke and Richard is not convinced as to the labelling and is trying to take a sneaky peak at the contents!



/ Aperture Priority Mode / Nikon D40 / 4GB generic SDHC £12.99 from Play.com / Aperture 6.8 f stops /
/ 0
stops from greatness / lighting natural / subjects are real people / HDR: No! / Battery Level: 2 Bars /
/ Shutter Speed: Average /


Bravo me!


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Loudon said...

has Richard emerged from that can-a-coke? or has he banged his chin on it (painful)? You know what, I think you are getting better at taking photies! I am starting to see your style develop. xxxx

02 April, 2008 20:47  
Blogger Stephen Donnan said...

Thank you.

Really, I'm getting to grips with the whole thing. I'm a total natural.

09 April, 2008 17:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home