Thursday, April 03, 2008

So, I'm sitting in work today (I have to sit, I don't work in McDonald's) and was seeing some brilliant things in my minds eye that would make brilliant pictures.

I realise now that it's hard to photograph my imagination, though I have tried many times without success.

If you do want to give it a go, think of something great, like a waterfall or a slightly damp beach ball bouncing on some sand collecting grains as it goes. Hold that thought and concentrate. Hold camera with an aperture of 58.9 and a shutter speed of 1/300 up to your ear (left or right is ok) and hit the shutter release.

Like I've said, it doesn't work too well, but if you shoot in RAW, Adobe Lightroom should be able to recover some of the underexposed detail.


Let me know of your results.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home