Sunday, August 10, 2008

Black & Yellow Bastards




Hello there Reader.

Yesterday was Ian Herrick's wedding to Ruth Sedgewick (now Herrick). A lovely day was had by all, but more on that some other time.

Yesterday, my hatred of the Wasp grew to proportions unimagineable. Imagine how much God hates The Devil and you'd be pretty close.

As you can see from the accompanying pictures, the wasp was a bane on my disposition.
I SWEAR TO FUCK WASPS, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AT ALL TIMES. I DO NOT "DO" WASPS. HEAR THAT WASP KING? KEEP YOUR CRONIES AWAY FROM MY HEAD. IN FACT ANY LIMB OF MINE IS A 'NO GO' ZONE FOR WASPS OF ALL COLOUR, CREED AND PERSUASION - YES THAT MEANS YOU, GAY WASP.



They are inherently evil. It's a brutal fact of nature that these fuckers are nothing more than paper munching, yellow and black harbingers of death and pain. All of a sudden, they were everywhere. Not just at the church (they tried to eat Marty), but at the other side of Belfast at Stormont. Then, this morning I'm standing on the Woodstock Road and one of the wee bastards attempts to hassle my ear - I'm having none of it. You hear me King Wasp? Time's up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Loudon said...

you really have a reaction to them don't you! As far as I know there is no known rationale for wasps...they seem useless. Unless you count their amazing capacity to annoy. is that a purpose?

19 August, 2008 21:34  
Blogger Ellen Loudon said...

ps impressed by your karate chop moves - potential olympic gold? You really should think about going into training for the 2012 London efforts. xxx

pps love Ema's red dress...very pretty.

ppps how's the small person?

19 August, 2008 21:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home